Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Triple choc chips muffins



hohhoh it's muffins againn...
Last week, I asked one of my friend to think about what's to bake for next week and tell me on Monday
Then, yesterday, before I'm going back home (hihih..coz I almost forgot) he said that he want choc chip muffins...

I have dark, milk, and white choc chips...Then, I decided to combined it then...
So, this is it...
triple choc chips muffins for my friends (and my supervisors) tomorrow..(^o^)






It's ready to gooo....(^O^)
I said to Mret cc that I wrapped the muffins one by one...then she said it's looks like I want to sell it...
Hmm..$3/each..anyone?? hihihh...

I'm really happy that I can bake and share it with my friends (^o^)
I hope they'll like it...

3 comments:

Margie's Corner said...

can i have some please????
:p

MINSO™ said...

Hahahhah..Yup..But, it means that someone won't get one tomorrow..(^O^)

Margie's Corner said...

he..he.. it's ok..
I'll wait until you bake one for me...